Leadership Improvement Goals for 2019 (3-part series)
January 30 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
This highly personalized 3-part workshop series is for leaders focused on actively pursuing and achieving their professional development goal. This series emphasizes the success of leadership development efforts by blending three variables:
- Individualized leadership development by identifying and concentrating on a single development goal
- Collaborative group setting where everyone is both a teacher and a learner
- Three one-on-one coaching sessions following each group workshop
Workshop dates are January 30, February 27, and March 27.
NOTE: This is a 3-part series of workshops, with a one-on-one coaching session to be scheduled after each workshop.
- Fee: $1,275/per person (includes three workshops and three coaching sessions)
- Location: Arrow Benefits Group, 1 Willowbrook Court, Suite 230, Petaluma, CA 94954
Register by completing the form below or emailing email@example.com.