- This event has passed.
Supervisor’s Toolkit I: Supervisory Fundamentals en Español
March 28 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Investing in your Bilingual Lead Personnel will have a significant impact on productivity. This one-day workshop focuses on effective communication and addresses how to set performance expectations, listen actively, communicate feedback, and provide constructive criticism. It is also designed with the goal of maximizing the transition of learning back into the workplace and helping Lead Personnel transition from an individual contributor to managing peers.
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities of a front-line supervisor or lead including differences between the two roles.
- Provide skills practice in communication, conflict resolution, feedback, coaching, problem resolution, teamwork, and promoting accountability.
- Bridge current cultural gaps to build a work environment that fosters mutual respect.
- Provide effective methods for instructing, motivating, and improving the performance of employees.
- Transition previous individual contributors to managing their peers.
- Encourage open communications and dialogue.
Our Spanish workshop is conducted by a bilingual professional trainer who understands and honors the Hispanic culture as well as the needs and expectations of U.S. owned and operated businesses.
Feedback from recent workshop participants:
”I learned how to talk more calmly with employees, how to create a better workplace, and how to grow as a leader.”
”I learned how to deal with difficult employees and treat employees better – not only fellow workers, but everyone. Also, be very clear on what I expect, and recognize different opinions.”
”It is very important to have good communication between employees and management.”
”This was a very good class, because at the end we practiced real situations.”
”It was a great class and very informative. It has given me the confidence and encouragement to keep moving ahead.”
Dates: March 28 ▪ November 7
Location: Finley Community Center, 2060 W. College Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Time: 8:30 – 4:00
Fee: $495 plus $25 workbook fee
Register by completing the form below or emailing email@example.com