Supervisor’s Toolkit II: Tough Conversations
March 23 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Managers face conflict and solve problems every day. Supervising employees with different personalities and work approaches can create confusion, disagreements and conflict. Resolving internal conflicts with individuals or between team members is a key skill for today’s supervisor. Addressing conflict early supports high levels of performance at the individual and team level. This workshop will provide you with a process for having those challenging conversations and honing your supervisory skills. The focus will be on learning and practicing the steps necessary for giving constructive feedback and resolving conflict that shows up in the workplace.
Participants will learn:
- How to address conflict within their team
- Steps for delivering constructive feedback
- Ways to handle challenging employee responses
- How to identify team dynamics that cause conflict
- To develop skills that will facilitate working towards a common goal and enhance teamwork
This is a highly interactive workshop that allows participants to practice and create an action plan to apply feedback and conflict resolution skills directly to their work.
This workshop is ideal for:
- Supervisors and managers who want to continue to develop their management and leadership skills.
Dates: March 23 ▪ June 29 ▪ November 16
Time: 8:00 – 12:00
Location: Finley Community Center, 2060 W. College Avenue, Santa Rosa
Register by completing the form below or emailing email@example.com.